Friday, May 26, 2017

Remind Insoles



I have had a recent obsession with insoles.  After getting some nice Cadence and Footprint insoles I decided to try out another skate company insole, Remind.  


I got two versions their Cush and their Medic






The Cush






The Medic

Ok so these are really comfortable  insoles.  Feels like walking on carpet constantly. Like a really nice thick Persian rug


But unfortunately they are just too traditional for me. The arch support is just  too rigid for me.  They are great for walking around and very comfy at work but I just felt the high arch support hammering my arch when I ran in them.

I really don't know if I would rather have these in or the stock insoles. I guess for standing around at work I would rather have these but they are just too hard to run in.  

Now in Remind's defense they are not made for running. I am not using the product as intended. But I was hoping that they would be softer and have lower arch support.  

A plus for the graphics, but no one can see them but me right before I don't put them on...

So as far as traditional insoles go these are probably great but they are not for me.  Sorry Remind...

Ditch the hard plastic and make them all out of your Blue Magic material and we can try again, until then they will remind me why I don't like traditional insoles.

Thanks for reading and if you like a high arch support insole please try these for your self.  I've tried Superfeet and other traditional insoles and these feel much better made than those.

Well... Gotta run!

1 comment:

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for the info.
    Wanna have more contents from you.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look Read More thanks

    ReplyDelete