Friday, October 20, 2017

Strike Force Energy Plus Beer?


Continuing our multipart Strike Force Energy review I decided to take advantage of the phrasing on the packages…


It says “Beverage Enhancer”...


Brose Beer from Palmetto Brewing Company is a beverage…


Into Daddies Big Cup…

So Brose is already an IPA shandy flavor wise so I decided to add the lemon to it.  Brose comes in a convenient 16 oz 1 pint container which works for the recommended 16ish ounces.

Results???

Again i wish I had two beers, but then again when do you not want two instead of one.  I just think that the drink is a little concentrated for my tastes.  But the effect was great.  Chugged it down a little faster because of the taste.  It was like a pleasant little lemon Jaeger Bomb.  Like a caffeinated shandy.  



Buzz and buzz!

Again would love to add one packet to the next pitcher of beer I find.  Would be a nice Beer/Caffeine Powerball.


So if you are feeling adventurous and want to try your two favorite chemicals at once make yourself a caffeinated beer via the power of Strike Force Energy!  The Beverage Enhancer!  Ok juiced up now gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment