Friday, October 13, 2017

Armpocket Review

I have never been a cell phone arm band fan.  They always look stupid and cheap to me.  Crappy straps that chaff.  Too small for my massive biceps….


But I like having my phone, don't want it flapping in my pocket, and don't want to hold it!  What to do?  

Enter the Armpocket i35.  Now first off they actually have a chart to see which model fits your phone.  This chart takes into account cases and case thickness too. No more having to guess.  


This is brilliant and I wish every company did this for phone fitting.

Here are all the sexy features listed.


I put an old iPhone 6 in the case backwards so that you can see the size comparison.  Can't take a photo with my phone while the phone is in the case…


I feel like this while I'm wearing it!!! Like I have a small phone sized shield on my arm.

This thing really is a tank.  The materials feel very durable and the workmanship is outstanding. It really does feel like the arm band will out last my phone.  

In addition to the badass gladiator arm shield carry, you can also do it Predator style on your forearm.



This is the way to do it if you are having to reference a map often or having to answer a million texts from your wife while trying to run…



Back is sweat wicking and has a soft memory foam pad.


Inside has little pockets for cash and cards and keys.  There is also a small elastic band that holds the phone in place.


I changed out the stock zipper pull with some small Ultraspire ones I had.  Just look and the fabric and the stitching.  Very nice…





The final option is the hand held method.  This is great if you are playing Pokemon go or some other location based game.  Or if your wife is texting, and work, and your friends, while you are trying to escape into a world of sweaty pain.

My only real complaint I can even muster is the one-sidedness of the Armpocket.  The strap is set your so that it will only go on your left arm.  And the little hole that I use for the hand held method is on the right side which means you have to hold it in your right hand.  Of course that is only if you want the zipper on the top.  The armband is secure enough that you could just flip it upside down to wear in the opposite arm.  

So in summation…


I really love the Armpocket!  Please make sure you use the chart above to the guess work out of what size you need.  Remember that they also do sizes for the strap length, so plan your steroid use accordingly. I'm going to get one for my son for his iPhone when he runs and my wife might get one too, but she runs sans phone.  
This is one of my strongest recommends ever.  It is very rare to see a product just destroy all it's competition to the point of being the only real viable option.  There are cheaper cases but none better, and I bet by the time you have had to buy 3-4 different arm bands over the life of one Armpocket, you are not saving money.  

Two thumbs up! 5 out of 5! A perfect 10!  Whatever rating you want to use.  The only I need it to do is find a constant animated screen saver so I can look like a Warlock from Destiny…




Thanks for reading guys.  If you like the reviews please post comments.  If you love them please click on the Amazon links to make your next purchase.  Remember you don't have to buy what you click, you just have to click the link to get to Amazon then buy whatever you were going to in the first place. But for now, gotta run…

No comments:

Post a Comment