Saturday, March 18, 2017

Strawberry Kiwi Carb Boom!




On the second day of Boom! carb boom! gave to me, Strawberry and Kiwi.


Here are the secret ingredients... Don't tell.


So the second day of boom! I got a great surprise.  Strawberry Kiwi is actually really tasty.  And I don't mean in the way a regular gel is palatable.  I mean actually good, like I would eat again. Like I wish there were candy this.  It was like making out with this...


Or this...


The strawberry was actually a very natural taste.  There wasn't that tart strawberry taste as much, I think the kiwi kind of softened that. Which is my only complaint,  I like the tartness.  I only really noticed the lack of tartness because the strawberry tasted natural, not artificial.

So I might be calling it early but this is the taste winner so far.  The pomegranate grape is the only competition I see coming up, but who knows? Boom! is a time for miracles.  

Again, thanks for reading. Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment