Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Titan Handhelds!

So with summer on the way here in sunny beautiful Charleston South Carolina I am prepping my hydration for the 100-100's.  Hundred degrees, hundred percent humidity.
I love hydration vests but I sweat like a beast anyway so in the summer all vests are off... Handhelds only.   But what to do for those long runs in the heat were water stops are few and far between?  Well one advantage of being a big guy is a little phrase I call "relative emcumberance". For me holding a 10 oz water bottle is a bit pointless and looks silly, so I usually dual wield a pair of 20's.  But now I have pieced together Skyrimrunner original.  I present the Titan Handheld!
That's right! Two 32 oz Nalgene bottles with Ultraspire retro twist caps. Then stuff them in a pair of Walmart outdoor water bottle holders and.... Viola!
It takes a beast to dual wield 1 liter 
Handhelds but it works for me. Greatest part is that after lugging these in training regular size handhelds will feel like nothing.  Ok thanks for reading this ridiculous post!   More real reviews to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment