Friday, March 9, 2018

Huma Chia Energy Gel: Cafe Mocha Review


Ch-ch-ch-chia!  I am an unabashed Chia seed fan.  And we are right in the beginning of the Huma Chia energy Gel taste test off!


I also love mochas!


So what's not to love about cafe mocha energy gels?  And with double caffeine!!




I love their nutrition profile.  Carbs, fat, and protein it's almost real food that you can eat on the go.  And again the Chia Magic really does give you that nice long lasting energy, no crash and burn.  

So as an energy gel product this stuff is awesome as an endurance nutrition product.  But how does it stack up tastewise to the chocolate?

Chia can impart a weird kind of fig taste.  Like fig Newtons.


I love fig Newtons.  But I don't want chocolate fig Newtons.  The cafe mocha doesn't have enough chocolate to overcome that figgy taste for me.  Now would I still grab one of these over a non Chia containing gel?  Most likely.  But would I grab a chocolate flavor over mocha?  Yes!

But the question is what order should you grab the flavors?  Stay tuned to find out!
Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment