Saturday, September 16, 2017

Clif Shot Double Espresso

Clif Shots!  I'm a gel fan.  They are one of the easiest fuel sources to eat and store while on the run.  I do tend to stay with the GU crowd mostly because that are easy to find.  But I'm always looking to branch out and try new things.   

So first thing I love is the litter leash!  What a great little method to keep the tear top from falling off.  

Second is the flavor.  I love coffee.  



And what is the best form of coffee?



And what's better than one?  Well two for starters…



Twins!!!

Double strength.  Twice as good right?  Well in this case yes.  I really like the coffee taste as a prerun fuel.  I will say that on a hot day this might not be the best flavor but as a quick wake up and fuel up this is about perfect.

So for that extra motivation in the morning I recommend the double espresso!  Just wish it had a Starbucks logo on it…

Enjoy prerun!  Expect awesome run!  But for now I gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment