Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Clif Ginger Ale Bloks


More of the gelatinous cube saga!


Today's flavor foray is Ginger Ale. Who doesn't love Ginger?


And who doesn't love ale?


As long as the ginger isn't too strong…


So refreshing ginger ale in a cube form.  Would it be great and settle the hot cauldron that is the running stomach on a summer’s day?  

The answer is yes!


I found the ginger ale Clif Bloks to be very satisfying indeed.  Very since mello flavor. Not too sharp, in fact I actually wish it was a bit more tangy.  But then again the hot belly does not like anything too dramatic. And even with the anti nausea powers of Ginger I wouldn't want to take the chance of puking from too tangy ginger.

So I will have to rank ginger ale behind Spearmint for now.  Both have nice herbal properties from their flavors I just have mint bias I guess.  

So the leaderboard is as follows…

1-Spearmint
2-Ginger Ale

Who will be the winner?  Find out soon! Same Blog time, same Blog channel!

But for now...gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment